Long distance relationships are one of those situations that work swimmingly for some, but can be a total catastrophe for others. It can be tough to stay connected and keep the excitement flowing when you and your life partner are in different towns, cities and even countries. Digital communication is your only way of spending time with one another.
That being said, as the saying goes “true love knows no bounds”. We believe that the success of a long distance relationship heavily depends on the effort put in day-to-day. And all the little, but significant things, that remind your other half that you’re thinking of them, especially in their best moments – for instance, their birthday!
Here’s some long distance birthday wishes for wife to give you a little inspiration on what to say.
Romantic Long Distance Birthday Wishes for Wife
- Happy birthday to my dear wife, my best friend, my rock and the lucky charm I never knew I needed. No matter how many miles apart we are from each other’s embrace, my heart will always be right next to yours.
- Happy birthday darling. Sending you a special birthday wish. So many beautiful memories pop into my head. Reminding me of how lucky I am to have found such an angel wife who has my back, even from thousands of miles away.
- Sending the most romantic long distance birthday wishes to my beautiful wife. Although I dearly miss spending each day with you, the love I have for you is boundless. No distance is great enough to change that!
- Happy birthday darling wife. Thank you for loving me and supporting me in everything I do. You always have my back and push me to follow my dreams and I plan to help you make all your dreams come true just the same way. Such an angel wife deserves every bit of happiness this world has to offer.
- So, it’s my adorable wife’s birthday today and yours truly is unfortunately nowhere to be seen. As horrible as being this far apart feels, the time away from you really makes me appreciate it. You’re my soulmate and my one-of-a-kind lucky charm. Being with you has turned my life into such an exciting adventure that I hope never comes to an end.
- Happy birthday to my drop dead gorgeous wife. If we didn’t have such a long distance between us, I would be all over you right now. Sending you a huge birthday kiss from afar and counting down the days I get to see my soulmate.
- Happy womb escape sweetie! Sending you heaps of cuddles and birthday love on this amazing day in celebration of you popping into the world ___ years ago. I miss you very much and can’t wait for your return. I guess video calls will have to be done in the meantime.
- Happy birthday sugar. It’s such a bummer that I have to miss out on your rocking birthday celebration. Knowing you, it will be the birthday bash of the year and your main man will sadly not be in attendance. Have an amazing day regardless and I’ll be back by your side with your birthday gift before you know it.
- Love you so much baby, have an amazing birthday bash and celebrate to your heart’s content. I’m annoyed that I’m stuck so far away, but I’ll be back before you know it for Part 2 of your birthday celebration.
- Hey baby, have a fabulous birthday and celebrate to your heart’s content as if I’m right there with you. It sucks that I can’t be next to you to take part in the shenanigans and enjoy some birthday cake with everyone. But as long as you have a lovely day, nothing else matters.
Heartfelt Long Distance Birthday Wishes for Wife
- Happy long distance birthday to my beloved wife. I’m sorry I can’t be there for your birthday celebration this year. Usually, I’d be the one organizing the birthday bash, but sadly this year I’m the one missing out on creating more sweet memories with you. Sending you a great big birthday kiss from many miles away.
- Wishing a very happy birthday to my darling wife who I’ve been missing dearly since the moment you left for your trip. Being so far apart feels weird and uncomfortable, and as much as I never want to be away from you for this long again, I’ve gained a whole new level of appreciation for having you in my life.
- Sending a special happy birthday message to the amazing woman I’m proud to call my darling wife. I can’t say that I’m thrilled about the long distance between us right now, but what keeps me going each day is the unexplainable excitement I get from knowing that the day of your return is inching closer and closer. Wishing you a wonderful birthday and looking forward to having you back ASAP.
- Happy birthday honey. I know we’ve questioned whether a long distance marriage would work in the long run. And to help alleviate some of your concerns, here’s some examples of successful long distance partnerships to take some inspiration from: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, Ed Sheeran and Cherry Seaborn, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban, Matthew Brodrick and Sarah Jessica Parker.And those are just the famous ones. If those and so many others can make it work, then given how strong our love is, this should be lightwork.
- Wishing a very happy birthday to my amazing and beautiful wife. Every little, but significant, moment spent with you is my definition of perfection. The longer I spend away from your embrace, the more mundane my days feel. Long distance relationships definitely aren’t for the faint hearted, but knowing I’m coming home to you gives me the strength I need to make it through.
- Happy birthday sweetheart. I bought the most delicious birthday cake for you and I was really looking forward to sharing some with you. Unfortunately, it’s made with fresh cream and you’re pretty far away right now. I didn’t want to be wasteful and risk letting it go bad in transit, so I ate the remainder on your behalf.
- Hey baby, happy long distance birthday. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. I must say that I agree with that. Since you’ve been absent, my heart has grown fonder of more nights out with the guys, eating takeout most evenings, and an added level of peace and quiet due to the reduction of in-house complaints.
- Happy Birthday long distance wife. I organized a birthday party in your honor, but somehow I forgot to message any of your friends. Argh! Silly me! I guess my buddies and I will have no choice but to drink all that booze and chow down on all of that party food ourselves. It won’t be easy, but I think we’ll be ok.
- Instead of everyone sending long distance birthday wishes. I thought it would be lovely if everyone could say happy birthday to you in person, or at least digitally via video. So, get ready for your very first virtual birthday party. All the fun with your own family and friends, except you’re all in separate rooms staring at a screen full of faces drinking by yourself. Well, at least we don’t have to worry about cleaning up any mess afterwards.
Long Distance Birthday Prayers for Wife
- Happy birthday to my wonderful wife who I’m so gutted I can’t be with today. You’re my soulmate and my best friend and I’m sending my prayers from afar to keep you safe and happy until I can see you again.
- Sending sweet birthday wishes to my darling wife. I pray that you have a memorable birthday celebration and another happy, healthy and wonderful year ahead. Having a long distance wife isn’t easy and though I often worry about you, I know that God’s watching over you and keeping you safe while I’m gone.
We hope you found what you were looking for to say happy birthday from afar to your dear wife. A few sweet words from her dear hubby will surely put a huge smile on your spouse’s face. Make her heart light up with so much happiness knowing she is at the forefront of her significant other’s minds.
It’s a shame you won’t be there to enjoy the rocking birthday celebrations and scrumptious birthday cake. But hey, at least you have a little more time to buy the perfect birthday gift before the next time you see each other again.