Ahh, Father’s Day. What a wonderful occasion for all the Dads out there to celebrate. Moms get their day, so it’s only fitting that Dads have theirs too.
Father’s Day gifts and wishes are traditionally given from children to their Fathers. Things have changed over the years, and these days it’s pretty common for friends to send Happy Father’s Day wishes to their buddies who’ve had the pleasure of becoming a parent.
Thinking of what to say might not be easy; it’s not your standard Mom’s birthday or something like that. This is for your amigo, so you must think outside the box. Here are a few Father’s Day wishes to make your life easier.
Simple Yet Effective Father’s Day Wishes for Your Friends
- Wishing a very Happy Father’s Day to a dear friend, a hard worker, and the most responsible and wonderful Father I know out of all my friends who have become Dads. Have an awesome day with the family.
- Happy Father’s Day to my dearest friend and a truly great Dad. Have a super fun day with the family, and celebrate this special day to your heart’s content! Best wishes from your pal [insert name].
- Hey, Friend, have a spectacular Father’s Day, and let your kids show you their appreciation for all the effort you put into being a fantastic Father.
- You’ve probably got a lot going on today with the family, so I’ll keep this short and sweet. Wishing you a lovely Father’s Day and hope you have a blast with the kids.
Funny Father’s Day Wishes for Your Friends
- I honestly can’t think of a better Dad than you…well.. except for myself. But hey, being 2nd best to me is an honor. After all, there can only be one person in 1st place, but keep trying, and one day, you might get lucky and swipe that number one spot from me.
- Wow! I can’t believe you’re a Dad now. Does this mean the end of Friday nights out with the guys getting wasted till 4 am? Dammit, another one bites the dust. Well, I guess there is no better reason to switch things up than becoming a Dad, and no biggie, we can bring the party to your place instead.
- Happy Father’s Day! So, tell me, after all of the nursery rhymes and cheesy pop songs on repeat, the sleepless nights, dirty diapers, and mushy food getting thrown at your face and all over your walls and floor…is it all worth it? Just kidding, I know how much you love your kids, but do yourself a favor and have a day off today.
- Happy Father’s Day, you old man! Listen up, I’ve got an invaluable piece of advice for you. Tell the children that Dad’s going into flight mode until tomorrow!
- Happy Father’s Day greetings, my dear friend. You’ve been doing a tremendously good job dealing with all of the ups and downs that come with being the best Dad. I can’t imagine it’s much fun waking up multiple times at night and cleaning up nappy leaks, but sometimes you’ve got to take the rough with the smooth.
- Father’s Day celebrations are so awesome. It’s basically like having two birthdays in one year! You get spoiled by your family and spend the whole day being praised by your kids for bringing them into the world. You should consider yourself lucky, it doesn’t sound like a bad deal at all, and you also get twice the amount of gifts a year now!
- For Father’s Day next year, you should disappear on a day trip (or a week trip!) to give yourself a proper break from the woes of parenting. We all know you love your kids profusely, and there is no question that you’re a dedicated Father, but hey, sometimes we all need a little getaway. After all, you spend all the other special occasions with your children, family, and close friends, so it’s only right to treat yourself, especially on Father’s Day!
- Happy first Father’s Day! Today is one of the most incredible days in a man’s life, after getting married and witnessing the birth of their child, of course. Today you get an “I’m free to do whatever the hell I like” pass, and no one can tell you you can’t.
- Happy Father’s Day mate! Call me once you’ve finished delegating your children’s welfare and entertainment for the next 24 hours to their mom or your parents. I’ve planned an action-packed, beer-fueled day for us and a few other Dads. Be ready!
Inspirational Father’s Day Wishes for Your Friends
- You’re a hard worker, a superb role model for any kid and the true definition of a fantastic Father. Your children are lucky to have you as their Dad, and I have no doubts that you’ll raise them perfectly.
- Being a Father is tough. Being a great Father is even harder. It takes a lot to be an amazing Dad to your kids. Many people may downplay how difficult it can be sometimes, but you don’t need me to tell you that you’ve been doing an amazing job since becoming a Dad. Keep up the good work, and celebrate this special day to the fullest!
- Happy Father’s Day to a great friend and an amazing Father. Come to think of it, you’ve always been like the Father figure of our social circle. You’ve always been such a special friend who has always looked out for the rest of us, and you’re always there when we need you. Your loving and caring nature makes you one of the most amazing Dads out there, and your kids are fortunate to be blessed with a great Dad like you.
- Happy Father’s Day to my closest buddy. They say that a great friend is hard to come by. A great friend who can still have the time to be an amazing pal while being a totally awesome Father and a family man even rarer.
- Happy Father’s Day Pal! How do you find the time in your busy schedule to still be such a good friend and a dedicated Father to your kids? How you manage to stay on top of everything else you have on your plate while playing Super Dad and keeping up with your social circle is extraordinary. Whatever you’re doing and however you’re doing it, don’t stop because you’re doing a fantastic job.
- Have a great Father’s Day, and allow yourself to indulge in some much-needed downtime. An incredible Father like you deserves nothing less than to be celebrated by your family and praised for all the thoughtful things you do for your children.
- Remember, no matter how tough some times may get, you will always have your beautiful children to remind you of how truly lucky you are. Celebrate this jubilant occasion and give thanks for the miracle of parenthood. Have a nice Father’s Day, my dear friend.
Meaningful Father’s Day Wishes for Your Friends
- You’ve been an awesome friend to me all my life, but now it’s time to pass the baton over to your new best friend, your brand new little Bubba. In any other situation, I would probably feel entirely gutted to lose my position as your right hand, but in this case, I’m really happy you have a new special friend for life that will always have your back.
- You’re a true friend, a hard worker, and a unique example of an ideal human being who has always had their heart and values in the right place. I can’t think of anyone who would make a more wonderful Father to their children than you.
- Happy Father’s Day, pal! Here’s to you on this special day. Have a fabulous time with your family and bask in all the glory life offers to the perfect example of an awesome Dad.
- There is no such thing as the perfect Father. All we can do is try our best to raise our children right in this complicated world, hoping that we have given them enough of the correct guidance so they can live good lives.
- Becoming a Father gives true meaning to life, and today is a day to celebrate this joyous occasion in the embrace of your nearest and dearest. Wishing you a happy Father’s Day and many more to come.
- Happy Father’s Day greetings to my best friend. I can’t explain how happy and proud I am to see you being such an awesome Dad to your children. Growing up side-by-side with you and witnessing you transform from a wild young rebel into a responsible and loving father is astounding.
- If there was an award for the best Father, no other Dads would stand a chance against you. You’re an inspiration! You deserve to have the happiest Father’s Day my dear friend!
Phew! We bet you’re relieved that we put that list together. We wanted to give you a few options as we all have varying relationships with our friends.
You might be the type to write something to your close friend as a heartfelt Father’s Day message. Or your friend’s the kind of guy that would appreciate something a little more humorous if you are always taking digs at each other. Either way, we hope you found the perfect Father’s Day wishes and messages here that will bring joy to a great friend.